Crunchy corn flaked chicken fillets 🍗
I overcooked the chicken and burnt the corn coating, but it still turned out tasty. Keep the flame medium or low to learn from my mistakes. Will have to do new batch for video recipe 🙂
1. Create a marinade of hot chilli sauce, honey, minced garlic, salt, cinnamon powder. 2. Add one egg to the mixture and whisk well
3. Dip thin filleted chicken pieces in marinade and leave it for 10 minutes
4. Take corn flakes and crush it with your hand or mixer.
5. Add paprika, garlic power and salt to the corn mix
6. Drop the chicken fillets in the fry mix and coat all sides
7. On medium heat shallow fry in batches until chicken is cooked